Numiv Research is looking for experienced quantitative traders with a successful trading track record. The prior trading experience could be in any i.e. high frequency trading / medium frequency trading / low frequency trading.
Primary role will be monitoring existing trading systems and maximising profit by taking required actions and by being up to date with necessary market updates.
Secondarily designing new quantitative trading strategies, enhancing existing quantitative trading strategies and analysing the performance of deployed strategies. Enhancing or building trading analytical tools will be helpful.
- Experience in quantitative trading.
- Experience in successful implementation of profitable trading strategies (from idea to execution i.e. research, design, back-test and execution).
- Knowledge and experience of working with big data analytical tools is plus.
The job might involve working under tight deadlines and pressure situations arising out of the need to stay ahead of competing trading strategies in the market.
- UNIX / Linux Scripting experience is desirable.
- Python/C++ programming language experience is desirable.
- Prior experience of working with data tool sets like Bloomberg, etc is preferred.